she is doing well.
thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
i ordered these super cute mini latte bowls from anthropologie.
they came in the mail yesterday.
i LOVE them.
the color of the two on the bottom of the stack match the larger ones i already have.
boyd loves the freedom of his new toddler bed.
he was up at 3:30 am and then finally for the day at 5:30.
i want to complain about how tired i am, but that won't do me any good!
kevin is out of town.
he calls this morning b/c the cops called him.
our camper was broken into again.
this time they did extensive damage to the outside, trying to get in.
JERKS!
i am so mad i don't even have the words.
the place we store it at has taken some extra security measures, but obviously that didn't work.
that is the only reason we didn't move it after the first break-in.
i imagine when kevin returns it will be repaired and stored elsewhere.
takes the fun out of our new camper, BIG TIME.
i hope those people poked their eye out or something when they pried the doors open.
i went to look at it and take pictures and meet with the cop.
a really nice man was there doing some stuff to his camper and he helped repair one door enough to where we could lock it.
not that locking it will do a bit of good.
i told kevin i was going to leave the door unlocked with a note taped to the door.
i won't write here what i want to put on that note!!!!!
i'm having pizza and beer for lunch.
anyone want to join me?!
ps.
this morning i was dancing in the living room to the mickey mouse song.
i asked boyd to dance with me.
he said, i too old.
:)
14 comments:
Pizza AND beer...are you kidding me! Oh that sounds SO MUCH BETTER than my lunch today!
YOur bowls are so cute...how do you get such clear pictures??!!!
Sorry about your camper...I think I would be parking it in my backyard...well, that's kind of sanford and sonish...but at least you could keep an eye on it!
Thanks again for the recipe...I'm definately making that this coming week!
Try and go to bed EARLY tonight!
I know...easier said than done!
Ok, Mean people suck. I'm so sorry! I can't believe you have had so much trouble with vandals...and you are PAYING to store it?!?! Sorry.
I love your bowls! Super cute.
And I remember those first days of freedom in the big beds....take heart that it will pass. Does he stay in his room for you at least? Hope you snuck a nap in today or something and have a better night tonight!
Kerri, i have a decent lens that can really focus. I only get good pictures of "still" objects...Boyd is another story! :)
We would love to park it at our house, but we do not have room...our yard is tiny. I will try hard to get to bed early....will probably need 2 sleeping pills tonight!
Leslie, they do suck. ugh. Ruined a good day for me. I can't clear my mind. Yes, it's a place we are paying for. Too bad they aren't liable. Supposedly they are installing barbed wire today. We shall see.
No, Boyd has a cow if we shut his door. He is immediately in our room when he gets up.
sorry. i know i sound like a big whiner today!
:)
We are having pizza and beer for dinner!
So sorry about the camper...that's crazy. I wonder if it was the same people.
Enjoy those cute bowls. I so love Anthropologie! If you come visit me, we can go to their store!!
I'm glad to see your grandma is doing well after her surgery.
Oh my gosh...I can't believe the news about your camper!! Some people are so sucky. Hopefully karma will come around to bit them in the @ss. Have other people been broken into too?
Your bowls are so pretty. I need to look around the Anthro site sometime...I hear lots of people talk about it but I fear if I look I'll find something I "have" to have :o)
I hope your pizza and beer hit the spot!
We do think it's the same people. They took our tv the first time. This time they broke the back door and 2 of our outer storage compartments. They rummaged inside and tried to remove the stereo, but it's in there pretty good.
I hope Pat is feeling better! I will have to send her a note.
So sorry about the camper :( that is CRAP.
Em, it's my other grandma....my grandma Boyd....not Pat! :))
I just read that below...serves me right for being a bad blogging buddy.
ps....yes, 17 were broken into a few weeks ago....we don't know how many this time.
THUGS!!!!
So sorry to hear about your camper AGAIN!! I hope you get some closure there and the answers you need.
So happy to hear Grandma is doing well. My granddad has had a pacemaker for years.
So LOVE those bowls! I need to get to an Anthro and an IKEA for that matter!
So sorry Boyd is such an early bird. Here are some things I thought of: does he have good black out shades on his window? How early does he go to bed? I alway helped my early risers with an earlier bed time, I mean EARLY like 6:45-7. It's kind of dark enough now to pull that off. just some thoughts..you have probably tried all that!
Hope tomorrow is WAY better!!
Enjoy the night
I'll take some 'za and brew. And then we can cuss about those rat bast----.
You should booby-trap the camper a la Home Alone.
i'm thinking of booby trapping it... a la me sitting in there with a weapon! :)
j/k.
maybe.
Cindy, We do try to get him to bed by 730, most nights. I just need to get myself to bed at a decent time. He does have the blackout curtains. I think he just doesn't require as much sleep as his old mama does. :) Maybe I will try a bit earlier bedtime, especially now since it gets dark earlier....
Post a Comment