mainly because i've asked him a hundred times
if he wants to do something,
and he says he wants to stay home.
then i could just feel anxiety building for no reason,
so we bundled up this evening and went outside.
it's amazing how fresh air can clear your mind.
boyd wouldn't be our child if he was not mismatched,
and didn't have a lollipop.
he told me over and over,
thanks mom.
thank you mommy.
this is my favorite wollypop {lollipop).
i love his little face!
i tried to push him in his red car,
but it's hard to do in the grass.
so we gave up and just ran and ran and ran.
now i'm in a panic because i can't get his jacket off of him.
ha.
the zipper won't budge at all.
of course this happens when daddy is not home.
oh, and i really want tacos for dinner,
or some sort of mexican food,
and we have nothing in the house that even resembles such.
i thought about getting take out,
but i'm just like my mom,
when it gets dark i don't like to get out.
i'll probably just make some coffee and deal with it!
have a good night.
13 comments:
Love the rain boots and monkey hat.
We went to Sonic happy hour after MDO, just to get out. Going stir crazy lately as well. Finally gave into cleaning and putting up all of our items from being gone for two weeks.
Rosa's tacos are some of my favorite and are pretty inexpensive, we're having slow cooker chicken and vegetables after our week of junk.
That is so funny about Vito's!! I seriously love that place. Chris laughs each time I ask for it.
Mexican food will cure what ails you. I always say I wish more places than pizza delivered. Imagine how much Rosa's could make if they delivered.
Cute pics of Boyd, as always.
Those are great pictures. The lighting looks really nice. Great job. :)
So when you make coffee in the afternoon, do you drink decaf or regular? I love coffee so much, but if I made it in the afternoon I would want regular, and I would probably have two cups or more and I would be so wired. Just wondering if you just do no caffeine. :)
I have tacos on my menu this week. Wish you could have one with us.
I'm the same way about not wanting to go out after dark, in the winter anyway. It's kind of a pain since it gets dark so early.
Hope you guys have a good night too!
oooh, now I want tacos too!!! Yum!! GREAT photos, btw ... love 'em!
We have the hat. We have the boots. We even have the jacket!
If we had the pants, Boyd and Maddox could be twinkies!!
My boys are ALWAYS mismatched. My husband says it's a good thing we don't have girls bc he would feel bad for them! haha :)
Love Mexican food. Enchiladas are on next week's menu.
Great pics! So cute!
I agree- fresh air makes a dull day so much better! Tomorrow should be around 70 degrees!
What a cutie Boyd...
I don't like to go out alone in the dark either...which stinks b/c it gets dark so early in the winter. I love that last picture of Boyd....I think he just keeps getting cuter and cuter...if that is possible! I always think of him when I see big lollipops!
I would have so brought you Mexican take-out if we lived closer!!!:)
Take out when Daddy is away is always a good thing!
What a cutie in that hat. Kerri thinks of Boyd every time she sees lollys I think of him every time I see sock monkeys!! Which is quite often actually!!:)
Hope today is a get out of the house day for you guys.
Cupcake anyone???
Enjoy the day
That kid has mountains of style.
hehe...today was mismatch day at our school. Boyd would have fit right in. It's kind of the style to not quite match so the ballerinas had a hard time putting together an outfit that was a "miss."
The pictures of Boyd are just precious.
I hope you've gotten some Mexican food by now. =)
Post a Comment