Monday, November 28, 2011

monday

Dino jammies, Cars socks, and a new haircut that makes my 3 year old look like he's 5.



A few quick errands.


To my artistic friends & family, don't laugh. We decorated our first gingerbread house today. We tried our best. It really was fun, in spite of being messy and a little unorganized.





I finally ran out of icing {patience}.
Ours most certainly does not look like the picture on the box. I knew it wouldn't. That's ok. Boyd loved it, and I loved doing it with him. That is all that matters.



happy monday.

14 comments:

sloan said...

nicolle, what are you talking about - that gingerbread house turned out SO CUTE!! but i will agree with you on one thing - boyd's haircut really does make him look older - he's still adorable, though ;-)

SZM said...

I think the gingerbread house is fantastic!! Boyd is a doll + so are you!

4 Lettre Words said...

I would live in that little house...gorgeous!

Boyd really is looking like such a "big boy". It's so bittersweet, huh? :( XO!

Anonymous said...

Love the new "do"!

Your gingerbread house is fab! Icing = Patience is funny!

Nichole said...

Your gingerbread house is very cute! The picture of Boyd licking it makes me laugh :o)

Boyd looks very handsome with his haircut! He's growing up so fast!

Jill said...

Gingerbread house looks great!! The fun is in the making of it, lol. He looks quite pleased. Have a great week!

blessings,
Jill

{cindy} said...

That gingerbread house looks perfect to me!!!:) Did you build it outside to avoid the mess inside??;) Brilliant I tell ya....but not in IL!
Boyd's new do is so cute!!!
have happy day nicolle

Shelley said...

Boyd is SO cute! Love the gingerbread house!

Anonymous said...

I hear you my 4 year old looks like he's 6 sometimes :( Slow down would they? Lol

You just made me excited to do a ginger bread house this year!
:)
xoxo

Holly said...

I love his pjs!!! And the gingerbread house!

You are such a fun momma!

Megan said...

I love those gingerbread houses! Such a fun way to start the season and so great that you did it outside - smart mama!

Kim said...

What are you talking about?!? Your gingerbread house looks GREAT! And Boyd looks like he loves it. He is such a doll baby!

Seneca said...

You guys did a FANTASTIC job on the gingerbread house. It looks wonderful and very tasty Nicolle. I laughed out loud when I saw Boyd's picture. He really does look much older. What a handsome little dude. We have been doing some fun little things with Madison...getting ready for Christmas and it is as taxing as it is joyous....They can really wear you out can't they. But they have sooooo much fun..right?

J. said...

I have SO much catching up to do...I KNOW I've been away for awhile, but when I saw the pictures of Boyd's STRAIGHT hair, I was taken aback...it hasn't been THAT long, has it? LOL

He is of course, as handsome as ever!