Monday, January 31, 2011

monday

i don't have much going on.
kevin got home yesterday evening from san antonio.
we were so glad to see him.
the weekend was full of errands and playing and a birthday party,
and i took not a single picture this weekend,
except for these two.


i bought this candy,
only for the picture.
lame, huh?!
my friend kerri wanted to change her blog header for february,
so i suggested this too.
can't wait to see your picture! :)
i did this last year with valentine's candy and easter candy.
it was fun.


allergies are kicking our butts around here, big time!
we're expecting some winter weather overnight and tomorrow,
so i'm hoping that the air gets better.
boyd cried all night, off and on, because he was stopped up.
mama is tired this morning!

sorry i am totally boring today.
it was a good weekend, but it just went by in a blur.
off to make coffee,
change a diaper,
make a grocery list.

happy monday!

9 comments:

SZM said...

I admit that I too, regularly make little purchases simply for the photo op!

Kerri said...

Alright Nicolle...how come your candy hearts look so much better than mine!! I will have to show Eric and tell him this is exactly why I need a new camera! I tried to plug a few heart pictures into a new header...it didn't look so good! Maybe you can do my headers for me and I will send you little gifts?!!
Hope you guys are feeling less stuffy today. We are suppossed to get a big storm tomorrow...Eric took the day of so we could go shopping and out to lunch...watch, school will be cancelled and it won't be the day I had hoped it would be! I hope it passes us by...I've had enough!

sloan said...

Nicolle, I am SOOOO buying candy hearts just to take the same photo as you - I love it! The close-up is my favorite ...

We're expecting another monster snowstorm mid-week, so I'm looking for indoor ideas - I'm totally trying out that same candy shot while I'm snowbound!!

{cindy} said...

Love the candy shots...how many blog headers will we see those in? Mine for sure!:)
Glad your weekend was good, even though it was blurry!
Enjoy the day

V-day craft idea for you and Boyd...
Cut out big hearts out of construction paper. Dip the wheels of some of his old cars into some paint and let him drive all over them till his hearts content...kids love this!!:)
Might work with pretty doilies too!! Have fun where ever your crafty desires take you!:)

Nichole said...

How was Kevin's trip? How'd they do?

Love your candy heart picture. I haven't had candy hearts forever..the yellow ones are my favorite :o)

We have a snow day today! :o) I think we have about 7 inches and it's still coming down. Just went out and took some pictures :o)

Hope you guys have a good day!

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Hey!
Love the Valentine's candy! I'm digging through a huge slice of red velvet cake right now. It is trouble I tell you!

I hope the storm doesn't bring ice to the area like expected. That is what worries me so bad, so dangerous.

Yay for Kevin being home, I know you are super excited.

Spaghetti squash, I can't find it..any ideas? I'll check Sprouts tomorrow.

4 Lettre Words said...

Yep...it's been SO nice, but the winter weather is on it's way!

We do claritan (Walmart's generic) pretty much all year. It has made all the difference in this home! :)

Genn said...

Hi Nicolle!
Sounds like you've had a nice low key weekend. I love those.
I bought candy hearts for a photo opp too. :) Oh the things we buy for pictures and our blogs right?

Dani said...

That's a great idea for a photo op! I've been brainstorming ideas myself.

Feel better, girly! And stay warm.