for pork carnitas.
it was delicious.
thank you whitney b. for sharing it.
we will be making it over and over again.
i bought lots of fresh limes to squeeze all over our food.
yum.
this is what you will need,
plus the pork tenderloin.
the recipe doesn't call for the salsa verde to be roasted,
but our store was out of everything else.
this was delicious in the recipe.
we made tacos out of the pork carnitas,
and had salad and pinto beans on the side.
looks good, huh?!
speaking of limes.
i stocked up on 2 more of those lime candles i told you about,
from wmart.
kevin walked in the house the other day,
and loved the way it smelled.
i'm crazy about these candles.
kevin surprised me this afternoon with our favorite massage therapist,
and some great friends/family,
for an afternoon of food, drinks, laughter and massages,
at home.
it was the best!
we are excited to have temps in the 70s all week.
we plan on being outside a lot.
happy valentine's day!
13 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend :) You husband did a great job! You deserve it :)
We are definitely going to make those pork carnitas soon. Yum!
oooh, so much to say here - I love it all ... the pork carnitas (yum!), the lime candles, the at-home massage, the temps in the 70s ... it all adds up to a big thumbs up weekend to me!!
You can bet I will be making that recipe! Note to self: Get to wmart ASAP!
What a great hubby...and that recipe sounds awesome! Gotta check out those candles. :)
Happy Valentine's, my friend!
Such fun today!
Glad you enjoyed the pork carnitas, I can't wait to make again. Maybe I'll try the shoulder roast just to see if there is a difference.
And the candles, I have Rufe Snow on my list. :)
Kroger Market place is my newest addiction. Hope you got some yummy shrimp, it looked great! I might run back for another lobster.
Your recipe looks GOOD! The vanilla lime candle at WM DOES smell good. I just had to smell at WM this morning when I was buying groceries.
I've become a huge fan of walmart's candles. I always have my favorite scent on hand. Hope you enjoyed the massage. They are heavenly!
I just got home from school and am sooo hungry!! Your food pictures made me even hungrier! :o) Those pork carnitas look awesome.
We are excited to have temps in the high 30s all week..until Friday anyway :o)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Your pork carnitas look so good!
Pretty pic of the limes.
I LA-LA-LA-LOVE massages! I could get one every single day. (If I could afford it that is) :)
Hope you are enjoying the day with your loves. Happy Valentine's.
Those do look yummy! We love all things Mexican around here. Even your beans look yummy!
What an awesome hubby you have!!
Even though I haven't been able to eat for a few days...those pork carnitas look so yummy!!!! I am definately going to try them...as I do with everything you suggest! :) I can't wait to try those lime candles too!
70's sounds amazing...I need to move.
Wow! A massage? At home? Kudos to your man.
Enjoy the warm weather. I know I will.
Kevin really does love you to have a massage therapist come to your home. Wow-Wee!!! That's so cool.
Love those pictures. I'm going to have to try the recipe. I'm all about some new recipes.
Post a Comment