the house is quiet.
the blinds are open just enough to let some light in, but keep the heat out.
i am shampooing carpet
(i realize i do this often. white carpet + 2 year old = disaster)
having a coke zero
eating frozen pizza
burning a candle
reading my favorite magazine
enjoying the clean smell of my house.
i think i am going to turn off the computer for a few days.
i do this from time to time.
i feel burned out and uninspired lately.
if i post too many pictures of boyd, i think i bore everyone.
if i gripe, i feel like no one wants to hear.
{hell i don't even want to hear myself gripe}....
if i write silly things, i think everyone thinks i'm silly.
i love this little blog of mine.
i love sharing our life with friends and family.
i love the people i have met.
i'm just going to turn off all of this technology for a while.
have a good and happy day!
9 comments:
Good for you! Enjoy your time "away". XO!
Good idea! I think I might do this for a few days once school starts...maybe shampoo our carpet too. Plus, my butt has gotten BIGGER since I started blogging! I have the same thoughts too about my blog...is everyone tired of me talking about my son?! I sure haven't been crafty lately or remodeled anything! I enjoy hearing about what your doing everyday...I have even stopped looking at tons of other blogs because I enjoy the few that I do read and want to keep up with them.
Good for you for taking some time off. I think we all go through times like this...I know I do anyway.
And by the way...you are never boring, "gripy" or silly!!! I love ready about your sweet simple wonderful life!
Enjoy your time away and I look forward to reading when you get back
I did enjoy my 10 days away but I sure was glad to get back readying blogs! Your blog was one of the first I clicked on. :) Let's get together next week.
YOU, my dear, are NEVER boring. You are inspiring.
And I love the fact that you always realize when you need a small break and you actually take it. I'm weak that way.
Enjoy some days off. We will be here when you return.
I think your blog has a good balance...not always everything is roses, not always complaining. :o)
Hope you enjoy your tech free days, and have a great weekend!
I too think you have a nice little mix Nic, and who could ever get tired of seeing a cute little boy like Boyd?! Enjoy your break!
I will miss you.....
Every time I see that magazine now I think of the Miranda Lambert song. Ha! Did you try the double chocolate zucchini bread yet? You'll love it. What do you use to shampoo your own carpet. I live in an apartment and so the carpet is cheap and hard to stay clean. It drives me nuts!!!!
Enjoy your break. We all need one from time to time.
Post a Comment