to swim and finger paint.

we have good shade for a few hours,
each morning.
not to beat a dead horse,
but it was still way too hot.
{not complaining, just saying}.
i think we lasted 30 minutes.
boyd loved it,
that is all that matters.

this child is funny.
i love him immensely.
and this is what happens,
when i'm in the bathroom,
for 2 minutes.
boyd jumped when i walked in the kitchen.
he said,
which one are the wollypops in?
i told him,
you don't need to know. :)
later.
11 comments:
Yup, if they are startled when you catch them doing "something" and beat you to the punch with a question, they have DEFINITELY been up to no good!
Boyd is hilarious . . . and super cute . . . and looking very different from even your sort of recent header photos!
Haha. Smart pants. I can't get over how "big boy" Boyd is looking this summer. The baby look is going :( enjoy every minute.
Love the finger painting.
We are baking Dora cupcakes today, wish me luckA,
Precious photos!!!!
I am loving the finger paint! I feel for you guys and this heat. We pulled away and heard it was 110 yesterday. Awful. Good for you for still playing outside even if it is only for 30 minutes!
30 minutes is probably more than I would have lasted...I'm such a wuss when it's hot out. You're such a fun mommy for taking him out there to paint :o)
I agree with Shelley and was thinking the same thing. I can't believe how much Boyd's changed in what seems like a short time!
I had to laugh when I saw the little chairs and crate. He keeps you on your toes doesn't he!? ;o)
Okay, that last photo is awesome!! He is so funny!
OH those chairs... I know the feeling!!
Today, I noticed the play room door was shut (we leave it open) and as I turned to it, Maddox said, "ummm... lets not go in there!" SO of course I did to find 8 thousand pieces of torn up cardboard. (he found an un-opened birthday present) I said, "Maddox, there are probably a million pieces here, you need to pick it up!" To which he replied, "I would, but I don't have a million hands momma!"
The wollypops!! LOL! I love it.
That Boyd, he's crafty. So cute.
I hope you get a slight weather shift and maybe a cool front soon! We've been lucky that it hasn't been triple digits. It's hot, like 95, but it isn't unbearable.
Great photos Nicolle. Love the close up.
I love his little faces! Your sides must hurt from laughing so much.
Post a Comment