since we didn't have boyd for most of the weekend,
kevin and i went out for a date on saturday night.
i took him to my coffee place.
i usually get a mocha, but i had a cappuccino and kevin had a latte. yum.
my favorite coffee shop 2 days in a row, i'm lucky.
then we did a little shopping, and had some delicious mexican salads for dinner.
boyd came home on sunday, and i was so happy to see him.
he had a wonderful time with his lala and papa over the weekend.
we played outside, had popsicles, swam in the neighborhood pool, it was a good day.
{truth. sometimes that anonymous blog comment that i had a few months ago still pops in my head when i post a picture of myself, but then i remember what my dear friend suzette taught me about being in more photos with boyd, and then i am ok again. but, it's funny how something negative can stick with you, for a long time. so, be kind, always}.
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12
i am loving this watermelon for breakfast this morning.
what are you having?
have a good week.
love,
nicolle
kevin and i went out for a date on saturday night.
i took him to my coffee place.
i usually get a mocha, but i had a cappuccino and kevin had a latte. yum.
my favorite coffee shop 2 days in a row, i'm lucky.
then we did a little shopping, and had some delicious mexican salads for dinner.
boyd came home on sunday, and i was so happy to see him.
he had a wonderful time with his lala and papa over the weekend.
we played outside, had popsicles, swam in the neighborhood pool, it was a good day.
{truth. sometimes that anonymous blog comment that i had a few months ago still pops in my head when i post a picture of myself, but then i remember what my dear friend suzette taught me about being in more photos with boyd, and then i am ok again. but, it's funny how something negative can stick with you, for a long time. so, be kind, always}.
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12
i am loving this watermelon for breakfast this morning.
what are you having?
have a good week.
love,
nicolle





11 comments:
i think the more pictures of you and Boyd the better. I know what you mean though, sometimes I ask myself who wants to see pictures of me? But I know I love peeking into other people's bloggy windows so that keeps me going. :)
so glad you had a nice weekend with Kevin. We got sucked in to 4 hours on Million Dollar Listing on Bravo but it was so fun not to have anywhere to go and just chill.
LOVE Boyd's glasses and love seeing pics of YOU. Glad you have a good weekend. Have a wonderful week!
I love that....be kind, always.
Also love seeing you in pictures with your little guy.
Your coffee driks are like a piece of art- so pretty! Glad you guys were able to have a date.
I am enjoying canteloupe right now (is that how you spell it?!) I bought one on Sunday and it is gone already...it's the best one I've ever had. I always sprinkle a little salt on it, but I didn't even do that with this one. SO GOOD!
don't ya hate it when those comments keep popping up. I'm really struggling with myself in pictures right now, because I feel like I look old...Its hard to not view yourself like you see yourself instead of how people who love you view you!
That coffee looks so good! It's best to focus on being kind always, as you said, and also to let go of hurtful words.
I need to learn the talent of keep it simple and beautiful... you are so good at that.
I enjoyed our time today... you are such an easy spirit to me!
And Boyd is just adorable!
Well I'm glad that you listened to your friend. I love seeing pictures of you on here! I know what you mean though...it's hard to let go of negative comments sometimes.
Hope your day was a good one :o)
Awww, Nicolle! Love seeing your BEAUTIFUL face on here! When we were taking graduation photos PJ specifically asked for photos with me + Tim! Those photos with their parents are what our children will absolutely treasure!
I agree, I love seeing photos of you. The other day, I was looking for a pic with me and one of my kids...just one...and I couldn't find one from less than 2 years ago.
Now, I need to make it a mission. And video too.
Those goggles are precious and isn't it great when your child can go away to a safe place and ave fun. Treasures for you all. Happy summer!
a date night and a weekend alone!!! haven't really had a "real" one since dallas!:)
glad you got to visit all your happy places.
fun places for boyd so close is a blessing.
have a happy day nicolle
Always LOVE seeing you, my beautiful friend!
Post a Comment