Friday, June 7, 2013

cupcake friday {and the waterpark}

mini orange creme cupcakes, to eat and share.
they were yummy. i love anything citrus flavored.


the rest of the day was spent at the waterpark with friends.
it was a fun {tiring, in a good way} 5 hours.


not that i want boyd to grow up faster than it's happening,
but today i thought, it will be nice when he's 10 and maybe i'll feel ok with letting him run around this place without me running after him. know what i mean. today, i did a lot of running.



after 5 hours, boyd was ready to go for 5 more, but we called it a day.


good night.

love,
nicolle

7 comments:

Kris said...

Ahhhh, Summer!!!
xo Kris

Kerri said...

Ok, that waterpark looks awesome!! I'll be honest, the little extra freedom we can give Brady as he gets older is kinda nice. :)

Nichole said...

That waterpark looks so fun! I think our pool/waterpark has only been open once so far this summer. We're having a cool/rainy start to summer.

The cupcakes look yummy!

Megan said...

5 hours...wow! I bet you were beat. I remember being at the pool and would see a mom lay and read a book in a pool chair and I would think to myself, "When will I get to do that?" I think I'm there friend.

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

Trooper!!!

{cindy} said...

wowza!! that's a water park for ya!:) I can think of three little girls who have loved that outing.:)
those days are awesome...when they fall into bed dead tired...but oh mama they are WORK!!:)
have a happy day nicolle

ps
the girls are itchin' to make your lemon cookies again:)

Holly said...

Look at those smiles!!! They loved it! Fun! Fun!