it was so hot today, but i'm not going to complain,
{remind me of that in august}.
we ran way too many errands, came home, and went out again, and i was so frazzled by the time it was time to have some fun.
and i wondered why i let myself get frazzled again.
but, we managed to have fun anyway.
we ran way too many errands, came home, and went out again, and i was so frazzled by the time it was time to have some fun.
and i wondered why i let myself get frazzled again.
but, we managed to have fun anyway.
frozen grapes are so good in the summer.
that's a pool in our driveway. we get a lot of shade out there. and boyd loves that any of his neighbor friends can just hop on in with him.
we're going to need her help next time she's in town, or have daddy help us. i am not able to follow directions very well.
boyd had fun though, and that is all that matters. and how cute is this machine.
boyd had fun though, and that is all that matters. and how cute is this machine.
i have been wanting to buy this daily devotional book, jesus calling.
when i opened it yesterday in the store and read this, i knew it was for me.
i can find rest in these words.
life is crazy. every day is a roller coaster. i worry about tomorrow like it's my job.
parenting has worn me a bit thin.
this weekend i was extra thankful to have kevin to vent to, he helped me see how blessed we truly are.
and i'm thankful for friends and family who will pray for me, and hold my hand.
blessed jesus hold my hand.
life is crazy. every day is a roller coaster. i worry about tomorrow like it's my job.
parenting has worn me a bit thin.
this weekend i was extra thankful to have kevin to vent to, he helped me see how blessed we truly are.
and i'm thankful for friends and family who will pray for me, and hold my hand.
blessed jesus hold my hand.
one of my neighbors just brought this to me, so i will go and enjoy.
love,
nicolle








10 comments:
Lovin' Boyd's short cut! And, frozen grapes. They are popular here, too...of course. :)
So well said! Hope you have a great week!
I love how you write/think. I always read it and think...me too!
Life is a crazy roller coaster ride, isn't it?! Somedays my life is better than I could ever dreamed of...and the very next day I am feeling that it is not what I envisioned at all! Weird! Love what you say...find a friend to talk to (they always make life better) or someone to pray for you.
Enjoy your day...or little bits of it. :)
Love you! xo
I didn't love frozen grapes...made my teeth feel funny - lol. Do you add anything to them or just wash and freeze? I'll have to try it again for the kids. We love Jesus Calling here too. I have the kids version that we read. Same verses each day but a little simpler for the kiddos. Have a great Tuesday!
Leslie, I know what you're saying about the grapes. I just make sure they are good and frozen. Just wash and freeze a few hours. Maybe cut them in half and freeze, so you have smaller bites? I'm so glad I finally bought the devotional. Maybe I should get the kids one for Boyd?
xo
The pool in the front is a really fun idea! And I love love love frozen grapes. Mindless munching before bed while I read. We got the "devotional" for the boys called Sticky Situations and they love it!
look at boyd the social little swimmer!:) hey...in that heat I say go where the shade is:) we are hitting 90 today, our first one all summer. ugh
we have jesus calling for kids and it really is a wonderful book.
so true nicolle...like kerri said..i love how you write/think!:) and a great cure for a grouchy day is a friend. so thanks for always being one.
stay cool and hope your night was peaceful:)
have a happy day
That entry from your devotional book was a perfect reminder for me too.
I love frozen grapes but my teeth do not love them at all.
Have a good day :o)
xoxo...
you always inspire me!
Post a Comment