good morning. boyd and i had to run an errand yesterday and found ourselves near boyd, texas.
we've driven out there once before, just to look around.
we've driven out there once before, just to look around.
{boyd's first name is my maiden name, he's not named after the town, but it's still neat that we live so near to this cute little texas town}. my friend holly told me about a taco place in a gas station that i needed to try.
it was delicious. i think the refried beans and hot sauce were my favorite part. we were going to head to a snowcone place down the street, but boyd opted for an ice cream from the gas station. just a good excuse to get back there soon.
makes me want to take the time to explore more of this great state.
we live in such a neat place. my heart will always be in texas.
we're looking forward to seeing my sister for the next few days.
coffee and cupcakes are on the agenda.
love,
nicolle


7 comments:
Catching up over here! Your lunch looks yum! I think my heart would be in Texas too if I lived there! Looks like such a neat place to live...so much to do!
I'm glad you made it out... it isn't the classiest joint-- but Lance lived there his entire life so a part of our heart lives there!
That is so fun!! And, I adore that 1st shot.
I love the name Boyd!! I could never have named any of my kids after my maiden name...it is FINK!!!
I have been hearing about all of the crazy weather you are having!!!
Such a pretty sky in that one shot!
XO Kris
The clouds are so cool in the first picture! What did Boyd think about seeing his name on the water tower?
Enjoy your time with your sister. :o)
That looks divine!
Love the safety goggles and Popsicle in the tub...Boyds got style!
yum!!!
and that tx sky!
amazing
Post a Comment