we decided on cupcakes today, instead of tomorrow.
simple and inexpensive, from the grocery store.
simple and inexpensive, from the grocery store.
lemon. yum.
boyd asked me if these were prayers.
{pears}.
no, they are mangoes.
and thanks to my friend emily, i love fresh mango now.
i can't believe what i've been missing all these years.
and thanks to my friend emily, i love fresh mango now.
i can't believe what i've been missing all these years.
it's been a simple, easy week.
i like that.
even though i've simplified over the last few years, i have the desire to do more of it.
not sure what all that means, but i'm working on it.
i am guilty of creating my own chaos.
i'm focused on...
less stuff in the house, less buying, simpler schedules, less running around,
being plugged in less,
easy yet strong relationships,
enjoying just being still {whenever possible}.
it's been a good coffee and bible study week.
clean sheets are on the bed.
kevin is out hunting, and we miss him, but he's having fun.
i like the freedom that we give each other, it works.
i hope you have found some happy, simple things in your week.
love,
nicolle
i like that.
even though i've simplified over the last few years, i have the desire to do more of it.
not sure what all that means, but i'm working on it.
i am guilty of creating my own chaos.
i'm focused on...
less stuff in the house, less buying, simpler schedules, less running around,
being plugged in less,
easy yet strong relationships,
enjoying just being still {whenever possible}.
it's been a good coffee and bible study week.
clean sheets are on the bed.
kevin is out hunting, and we miss him, but he's having fun.
i like the freedom that we give each other, it works.
i hope you have found some happy, simple things in your week.
love,
nicolle




10 comments:
Here here! <3 simplicity
PS you are one of my best "easy, strong relationships" - even when we don't get to see one another for months on end, getting together with you is like coming home :)
I love that dish! So pretty and Boyd's outfit makes me smile :-) Your husband hunts too? Him and Jerry would get along great! Although since the girls were born he hasnt had time to go as much.
Always great to visit you and see what your up to! Have a great evening!
Jill
Love Boyd in his picture.
Sounds like a good week. Clean sheets are one of the best things ever.
Yep, nothing better than clean sheets.
I just bought mango chipotle salad dressing tonight. Jose is obsessed with both ingredients. He loved it! Have you tried it. Mangos are very popular in our house!
I've never had fresh mango...but I have seen them recently at the grocery...so, I must get one next trip!
I could use a lesson on simplifying! I try, but sometimes I feel like life is passing by so quickly because we are so darn busy...I hate that.
The other night I tried the thai salad at Panera's...and I loved it!
Have a great day...your honey will be home soon!
I ordered cupcakes for the boy's first communion brunch this Sunday. I'll be thinking of you and Boyd and your cupcake trips! Love the Lone Ranger look too! And I love what you said about you and Kevin giving each other some freedom - we feel the same way. It really allows the other person to bring new and interesting things to the relationship, and positive energy when you're able to take a breath and bring that back home. I never mind Brian's hunting time in the fall because it makes him so happy, and fills our freezer! Not to mention that as the boys get older, and this will happen with Boyd too, it becomes an amazing thing for them to share. Enjoy your weekend with the Lone Ranger!
Lemon...yummy!
The "prayers" for "pears" is too precious.
Have a great weekend, friend!
xo
lemon...YUMMO! makes me think of those cookies of yours!:)
love the lone ranger
love clean sheets day
love easy relationships (like u!)
love simple and glad it was that kind of week for you.
have a happy day nicolle
Mmm...love lemon! My mom and I are going shopping tomorrow and plan to stop at a cupcake shop. :o)
There's nothing like sleeping on clean sheets! Hope you got a good night's rest on them. :o)
I don't think I've ever had a fresh mango.
What is Kevin hunting?
What an adorable protector you got there! :) We've never tried mango...not sure why. I'm sure Sam would love it.
Have a fantastic weekend, girlie! XO!
Post a Comment