my aunt sent me a recipe the other day called cowboy caviar,
and i thought about the texas caviar that my mom and i have made over the years.
there are so many variations on this recipe, and i kind of did my own thing this time, and i loved it.
i can see this in our fridge all summer.
one can of black beans, drained and rinsed
one can of golden and white corn, drained
2 or 3 green onions, diced
a handful of grape tomatoes, diced
one avocado, diced
zesty italian dressing, enough to coat and flavor
stir and chill in fridge for flavors to combine.
enjoy.
enjoy.
love,
nicolle

7 comments:
Love this and all the similar recipes. :) We keep it fresh in fridge all summer long!
I'm pinning this! I want to make sure I have this recipe for summer. Yum!
We used to only have it on 4th of July, which is crazy. It screams summer! :)
This looks amazing and I can practically taste it! I love dips like these.I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend.
Mmmmm, sounds amazing! Did I say mmmm yet? I need lunch! :-) Thanks for sharing the recipe, I've been wanting a good one!
yum.
I made this yesterday and took it to the pool! I think I learned it the first time from Whitney Bell-- and I see that she mentioned making it!
Post a Comment