this week we haven't stopped until about midnight every night.
but it's been full, and really good.
we reunited with the best of friends that we usually see only in the summer,
one of the reasons we look forward to summer so much.
lots of swimming.
substituting swimming for a bath here and there, a true sign of summer.
snow cones.
dinner with memaw.
boyd got to go to work with kevin one day, and he was in heaven.
dinner with memaw.
boyd got to go to work with kevin one day, and he was in heaven.
lots of playing with neighbors.
evening walks.
evening walks.
vacation bible school for the kids,
which always means time for iced tea and talking with my sister friend.
trampoline park.
fresh salsa.
cupcake friday,
and a park date with sweet friends who are moving.
fresh salsa.
cupcake friday,
and a park date with sweet friends who are moving.
one of my favorite things about summer is hitting the bed at night, and feeling wiped out from the sun and the chlorine and the constant movement. something about that is so tiring, but it feels so good at the same time.
happy weekend.
love,
nicolle









9 comments:
So fun! Such a different kind of busy here. PJ works all the time at a trampoline jump place, Kellen hangs out with friends and is looking for a summer job. And I'm making a Mama summer bucket list and trying to cook meals that makes everybody want to eat at home. It's all good.
you've been busy, girl.
us, too....which is good.
we only have a 6 week summer, you also?
Midnight?!? Impressive!
I drove over to rooms to go kids today but didn't go in. I'll go back on a nonSaturday!! I was about to cry just driving through that shopping center.
I'm with you... Summer is SO fun but SO busy and tiring too!!!!
Great pictures. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun adventures.
You're WAAAYYYY ahead of us on the summer fun! Boyd looks so darn cute and happy with all of his friends!
Sounds like you guys have had a great kickoff to summer! I love that sun soaked feeling that you described. Makes for a good night sleep :o)
Hope your week is off to a good start!
Great pictures Nicole! Looks like you guys have been really busy. We are doing vacation bible school out at the lake with our girls this summer. Hope that things are going well for you and the rest of the family. I love the start of summer if only our weather would smarten up and give us some hot temperatures. Take care!
Certainly does sound full! LOVE all of those sweet smiles.
Looks like summer!! You'll drool over these pictures one day!
I can not believe how big Hailey is now... such a cute girl.
Post a Comment