i think i've fallen in love with baseball.
although, boyd's team is just not winning, and some of the games have been heartbreakers.
they start out strong, but they lose their momentum.
they are getting better each game, so that is a positive.
and of course, i've taken a million pictures. i can't get enough.
so, here are a few more from recent games.
boyd played catcher the other day.
i know there is no adorable in baseball, but he sure did look adorable.
this past game, the score was 14-1, and let's just say, we didn't score the 14.
boyd did have a good hit though, that drove in our one run, and we were proud of him.
and really, it's all about the sunflower seeds.
love,
nicolle
3 comments:
Awww...so cute!
i love, love, love that you're a baseball mama, too.
You're right....he is adorable in his baseball get up!! :) Winning isn't everything....we learn and grow more in our loses. What matters is that he is having fun and part of a team...and by the looks of it- they are having FUN! ( I think sometimes we want them to win more than they want it! I know I felt this way this year when Brady's basketball team won one game all season. I even sat in the stands praying a couple of times! ugh!)
Post a Comment