boyd started his second season of youth association football, in early august.
it was a rough start.
as much as he loves football, the heat was unbearable.
things have cooled off a bit, and he's back to loving it.
and, he started third grade, yesterday.
i didn't get around to getting him a fresh haircut for the start of school,
and i won't buy him the expensive shoes that he wants, although i told him we could possibly look for a knock-off,
and he cried a little when we dropped him off...
but he came home and said he had a great day.
my daily prayer for him is to keep him safe, keep him kind.
love,
nicolle
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I don't know how those kids do the football thing in this heat. I would melt!
He is changing so much. Lost his baby face. Waaaaaa!!! I hope he has a great year!
xo Kris
Post a Comment