i bought some shasta cola
from dollar tree.
don't judge.
it is good!
this is our garage fridge.
it holds all of the grown up drinks.
we enjoyed more raspberrries.
i made stir fry for dinner.
yum.
i've enjoyed a few early birthday celebrations.
thanks to everyone for making my birthday special.
i love you!
boyd swam and played with memaw, mommy, lala, aunt shell.
we had a lot of fun!
i took some time to enjoy the people in my life, and not snap photos of them. :)
that was hard for me to do though....
i thanked the Lord for letting me be a wife and a mommy.
for all the good things that I have.
for all the good things that are to come.
for all of the good people in my life.
for happiness and love and family and friends.
for simple things!
my mom and sister made the rainbow birthday cake! thank you! not only was it beautiful, it was one of the best cakes i've ever had.
so....i posted this a little early.
i wasn't going to blog until next week.
this morning, i said to kevin.....
i'd love to go to the beach today.
(we are 7 hours from the nearest one).
he said, go for it. happy birthday.
unfortunately he can't go,
soooooo boyd and i are packed, headed to pick up my sister, and enjoy the beach for a few days.
be back soon!
:)
12 comments:
Woohooo you get to go to the beach!!! How nice of Kevin to say just go!
Your cake is beautiful!! I have been wanting to try one of those!
HOpe you enjoy every minute of your time away!!
Awww...have a ton of fun! (That cake is just so awesome.)
Lately I've been so into raspberry slushies...raspberries, lime juice, a little club soda all blended up with a bunch of ice. Yum!
I wish I could be spontaneous like that! I'm too much of a planner. Kevin is AWESOME! Hope you guys have a great time at the beach!
Have a wonderful birthday! I love that cake- it made me smile :)
Enjoy your time at the beach. Happy late birthday! Hope it was great!
That cake is a beauty!
Not only pretty but tasted good too huh?? Gotta love that!:)
Enjoy your time away at the beach.
What a wonderful birthday present.
What a gorgeous cake! (I am not one to just throw "gorgeous" around, either - that is awesome!) Have a blast at the beach - how fun.
Happy Birthday! Love the cake and enjoy the beach~
Happy Birthday! Love the cake, my grandma made a rainbow cake (I got the recipe from Mckmama, haha) for my daughters first birthday! :)
Holy smokes. I've never seen a cake like that!
It is the bomb.
That cake is super impressive! Wow!
I'm happy you were able to do something you really wanted to do for your birthday!
Beautiful! I hope Eden's turns out that well!
Post a Comment