this morning we had an impromptu breakfast date with our friend kathy,
which was a lot of fun.
i wanted to look at the yarn bombing again, and take a few more pictures.
we ran to a couple of grocery stores, and got a car wash.
boyd is going on day 2 with his spiderman tshirt.
we might have had cupcakes twice today.
{pictured dark chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, trader joes, heavenly}.
i'm sad to be going to a funeral tomorrow,
but glad to see old classmates,
and i had to laugh because i figured it was time to buy new makeup.
i think my mascara is 5 years old, and that's embarassing.
or maybe it's just embarassing to admit that.
sunday i get a massage, and i'm going to enjoy that to the fullest.
happy weekend.
love,
nicolle


3 comments:
I love the colors in that yarn... it is just so happy!!
And I love Boyd. He's so handsome!
And I am sorry about your friend's passing-- but you need to hire a sitter tonight and sweep your man out on the town. You were HOT in your IG picture!
Happy weekend Nicolle!
Boyd is such a cutie pie. I love his torn pants...every little boy should have a pair with blown out knees! Pretty pictures...I love the colors and the texture of those weavings. Enjoy seeing old friends and celebrating life.
Sounds soooo much like my make-up, which I seldom ever where, of course. I love this time of year when my cheeks are sun-kissed and I don't feel so guilty! :)
Post a Comment