boyd has been begging to have his training wheels taken off for months now.
he borrowed a neighbor's bike a while back, and he just wasn't ready.
he borrowed a neighbor's bike a while back, and he just wasn't ready.
today kevin took his training wheels off.
and in about 2 tries, he had it down.
except for one face plant off the curb and into the street, he did great.
thank goodness for helmets.
we are so proud of you sweet boy.
he would ride down the sidewalk, and stop, and say,
now that's what you call burnin rubber.
and just like that, there are no more training wheels.
tomorrow he'll be driving kevin's truck...
love,
nicolle


12 comments:
way to go Boyd!! What a big accomplishment.
HG has been begging as well but her bike is so big and I'm so worried. :/ I can ride her bike. I've been watching for cheap smaller ones but even then, I'm okay with her knees hitting the handle bars on the tricycle. :)
Good for him! burning rubber...gotta love little boys and their imaginations!
Wooo hooo! Good job Boyd! I love all your pictures! Have fun keeping up with him this summer! :)
yes he will. It does go just that fast.
And just like that! Wow...so grown up!
That was tough one wasn't it?!?!?? I love his comment though! Burning rubber. He's so funny!
That is awesome! I'm super impressed!!
So, so happy for you Boyd! Way to go!
I'm super impressed too! Cannon has never been on a bike at all.
Wowzers
I'm super impressed too! Cannon has never been on a bike at all.
Wowzers
oh that ending comment and that pic!! PRICELESS!!!:))
they amaze us most days dont' they?
have a happy day nicolle
That's awesome!!! Maddox's bike was a hand me down and still too big.
I know the day he masters this will be huge.... I love that you blogged it. It is as big a milestone as walking!!
BURNING RUBBER...He and Maddox are so alike!!
Post a Comment